This recipe is perfect for a laid-back weekend morning and is quick and easy to make. I actually find this even more flavorful than a regular egg scramble minus the guilt! Tofu is such a blank slate so it’s really easy to cater it to your tastebuds. I really love how moist this is too!
If you try one of my recipes, I would love if you could tag it on Instagram or FB @chivegfood!
- Want more spice? Add giardiniera or achar?
- I also love adding pesto to this – pesto and giardiniera really go well with the veggies.
- Poblano pepper is also a great pepper to add instead of the red pepper.
- Want more creaminess? Add more oat milk. Adding a creamy vegan cheese can also help.
- This recipe was modified from Minimalist Baker.
Check out more of my recipes here.
This recipe was really flavorful yet super simple to make! I couldn’t even tell there were no eggs in it!
I just made this and found it super tasty!
A great way to kickstart your day sans eggs. Its flavor is incredible.
Pingback: Tasty Jackfruit Fajitas Taco Recipe for a quick weeknight meal
Pingback: Vegan Tofu Casserole Recipe: Tasty Holiday Treat - ChiVeg