I recently made this smoky garlic mushrooms recipe for a cooking demo I did with GT Universe and Jewel Osco and thought why not share this on my blog as well. I previously felt that this recipe might be too “simple” for a blog post but these smoky garlic mushrooms are just too damn good to not post about. I’ve been making a variation of this recipe for quite awhile now and have combined my favorite flavors between the umami, smoky, and herbaceous ingredients that go seamlessly with the mushrooms. I hope you enjoy my smoky garlic mushrooms recipe!
If you try one of my recipes, I would love if you could tag it on Instagram or FB @chivegfood! Would also love if you could rate and review my recipes as well after trying them!
Smoky Garlic Mushrooms
- 1 lb cremini or baby bella mushrooms (sliced)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp rosemary
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- salt/pepper (to taste)
- 1 tbsp tamari or soy sauce
- 1 tsp red wine vinegar (You can add about 2 tsp)
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 handful dill (chopped)
- 1 stalk green onion or chives (diced)
- Wash your mushrooms, take the stems out and slice them into about ½ inch thick pieces. Chop your garlic, green onions or chives.
- Turn off the stove and add your green onion/chives and dill garnish.
- Want more spice? Add more paprika and throw in some red pepper flakes
- Want more umami? Add more tamari/soy sauce.
- Want to make this a full meal? Throw some greens and tofu.
- Experiment with different mushrooms and try them with shiitake or oyster mushrooms. They are heavenly.
- I love eating this with a veggie burger!
Hungry for more? Check out these mushroom recipes!